WHY STUDY DICT?
- Acquire skills and competence to work in the dynamic ICT industry as a technician in systems development, systems programming, administration and maintenance
- Be able to advance to degree courses in Computer Science or Information Communication Technology
- Acquire soft skills
- Acquire entrepreneurial skills
|LEVEL I||LEVEL II||LEVEL III|
3 years, partly in the industry under the Dual Training System.
- KCSE mean grade C-(minus)
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of national ID or passport
- One passport-size photo
Career Opportunities upon Completion
- Web development companies
- Networking technician
- Computer Assistant
- Further studies in Software development field
WHY STUDY AT ECT?
The College has experienced and qualified lecturers, adequate class size and maintains optimum students-lecturer ratios.
Every student is assigned to a mentor upon admission. The mentor assists the student in navigating through his academic, professional and social life.
Dual Training System
We partner with the industry both in the delivery of training and in the development of the course curriculum. This ensures that the students are exposed to the real world of work during the learning period.
Modern and Well-equipped Workshops
The College has fully equipped workshops to aid in the practical training of students.
All Round Education
Eastlands College of Technology Offers training in life skills, soft skills, entrepreneurship, ICT, sports and cultural formation as core units to complement the technical skills acquired by the students in the College.